Restart My Blog Again =_______=

I think the last post of my blog is last year
I already delete all my old post because I don't want to remember those unhappy stuff last year.
Although there's some happy stuff >.<

Last Semester should be my worst time ever.
Most of my college friend went to Melbourne already T_____T
Nick! Rachel! Kawsi! KY! Clement! Charlotte! Teng H!
And July few went also
Jason! Edwin!
Next year few more will go to Melbourne also.

End Of Last Year i slack too much, and early the Semester 3
I totally don't have any Mood to study
Semester 3 is one of the worst Semester for my course( With 3P's PT,SEPT,CT )
I totally forget HOW TO CODE in JAVA the whole SEMESTER!
In the end, i failed 2 subject PT,SEPT

I really don't know what happen to me!
I could not forgive myself
I really EMO for quite long
LOCK myself in the room
doing nothing and keep thinking of what the hell happen to me!
Sometimes I really took some alcohol and drink alone in my room

More or less, family problem again this year.
Can't talk much about it cause is family problem that i wouldn't want to talk in public.

God bless me =D
I have to Gambateh Also!
加油!
0 Responses

Post a Comment