Things Happen This Year

I know a bunch of online friends,
There is Male and Female friends, kids, adults, teenager
It's kinda new for me cause i never have really close friend through online.
But now, I manage to have few close friend that i know them through online.
Some of them even gave me their contact number to SMS or phone-chat.

Before Sem4 start,
The request of my UNIFI is finally confirm and make appointment with me,
At first i were very happy because i wait for 2 years for the unifi.
But before that i heard Msia Government block most of the download website.
It's kinda sad because when my house finally got Unifi and you can't download stuff.
Lucky there's backdoor to access to the website

The first appointment for the unifi came and check everything,
After 1 hour of checking, they said that the underground hole is blocked
They asked my to call my own contractor to "clean" the hole first.
I called 3 different contractor and finally one came over,
After the guy check everything again, he wanted to charge me around RM3,000-4,000 for the work(including installing the unifi and fiber Optic cable that suppose TM responsibility )
I called to TM and keep complain about the price everything and finally they say most of the material the contractor can claim back the money.
I called the contractor and he said half price, means RM1,500 he will come and work tomorrow.
I still feel weird and complain again and again,
After one month of complaining, finally TM send another team to do and manage to finish my unifi installation for free. =D

I am glad that my internet now is super fast =D
0 Responses

Post a Comment