Trips for the year

There's some fun stuff happening around me also for the past few months
I went PD trip during small break on Sem 3
Thanks to Jason, Maula, Shawn, MJ, Sally, Sam, Geoffrey, Vincent, Wei Ru
Miss MJ's homemade SOS, and food (Bacon, garlic bread etc)
Special Thanks to Jason for organizing the trip

End of Sem 3, I went for few other trip
Genting Night BBQ! - Maula, Shawn, Vincent, Geoffrey... etc
It's fun and it's my first time drive to GENTING AT NIGHT!
And it's my first time to BBQ in Genting, it's fun and amazing ^^
Chicken Chief, Lamb Chief and CHICKENLAMB!

Melaka Trip - Geoffrey, Alex, KY, Cynthia and her sister
It's kinda new for me because it's the first college trip i organize and drive alone
It's dangerous because the time on highway it's raining heavily(Can't even see a Car)
I was driving 90-120km/h >.< and almost Lost control of Exora (Sorry Guys)
At lest I manage to drive safely to Melaka and quite fast also =P
Went Melaka for? MAKAN MAKAN AND MAKAN!
We reach there around 1pm and eat lunch ( Chicken Rice Ball )
2pm - History stuff?
3pm - Hi-Tea ( Cendol~ )
4pm - Chatting on Sea-View beach?
5pm - Satay Celup~
6pm - thousand layer Cake~
8pm - reach KL area~
Because the next day is Bersih 2.0 campaign, stupid road block for nothing!
Waste around 3-4hour in the highway without moving!
They closed 6 road to 1 road and all the police is just chatting and having supper aside!
It's amazing trip beside the traffic problem~!

The last trip is family trip on End of August
Went to Genting Awana and Genting Highland for 3D2N
kinda fun having BBQ in Awana at night
Playing Golf and archery over there~
it's been awhile i didn't go a family trip. =P

I hope more trip coming SOON =D
<3 anyone wanna go some trips? >.<
0 Responses

Post a Comment